The Town of Corning Offices are located at 20 South Maple St, Corning NY 14830
The Town of Corning was established in 1852. Located in southeastern Steuben County, it has a total area of 37.3 miles. The Town is bordered on the East by the Town of Big Flats, on the North by the Town of Hornby, on the South by The Town of Caton and West by the Town of Erwin. The Town has 56.1 miles of roads.
Interstate 86 runs through the Town along with State Routes 17, 414, 225, 352. There are two Villages within the Town, the Village of Riverside and Village of South Corning.
The Town is home to the 550 acre campus of Corning Community College.